Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Well, the Christmas festivities are winding down so that there can be a brief lull before the New Year's celebrations begin.

In addition to the always wonderful time spent with family and friends during the Christmas break, I've also managed to get a number of other things accomplished. My CPM had its annual retreat the week before Christmas, and apparently I have their blessing to move into Candidacy. I've also been innoculated against flu, hepatitus, and typhoid, in preparation for my trip to the Philippines late in January (although I have since come down with a sore throat).

Assuming the typhoid doesn't get me, I should be returning to good ole APTS just in time to assist with the January Hebrew class. It should be a rousing fun time for all!

1 comment:

PPC Young Adults said...

Congratulations on Candidacy! That's wonderful. I should meet with my liason while I'm here. . . Maybe I'll give him a call today.

So, what's happening in the Philippines? I hadn't heard that you are going there.

I'm glad you're helping with Hebrew. I'm sure the juniors will appreciate it! Who are the other TAs?

Blessings,
Renee